Money Origami Box Instructions
Page 2This is page two of our tutorial on how to make an origami box from a dollar bill. If you are looking for page 1, click here.
16. After step 15 your dollar should look like picture 16. Notice how the word "ONE" is right in the center. Take the top right corner and fold to the bottom left corner.
17. You should now have something similar to pic 17. Unfold back to step 16.
18. Repeat step 16 on the opposite side.
19. Unfold until it looks like picture 19.
20. Flip bill over.
21. Place finger on crease from pic 20. You should be holding it similar to pic 21, push inwards.
22. This step shows how step 21 should look when finished.
23. Repeat on other side.
24. Turn bill sideways as shown in pic 24. Follow picture 24 and fold corner inwards, it should "want" to do this naturally.
25. This picture continues step 24.
26. Repeat on other side.
27. Grab top(from pic 26) and pull down, it will begin to fold inwards as in picture 27. Do for right and left sides.
28. Fold left side over as in picture 28. Then do the right side.
29. With the remaining piece, fold in-half, along the crease in picture 29.
30. This picture continues step 29.
31. Now tuck this remaining piece inwards into the open slot.
32. You're finished! you should have a cubed dollar like in picture 32.