Origami Box InstructionsHere is my tutorial on how to make a money origami box. This design is a fun way to learn origami and it's a little challenging so you won't get bored. I separated the tutorial into three instructions at a time to make this as easy as possible.
What you will need: 1 Dollar Bill
Tips: I used blue lines and dots to show you where the folds should be made. The dotted lines are where the crease should be and the blue circles are where 2 or more creases come together.
Make sure the creases are folded tight! run your fingernail along the crease a few times to ensure a good crease, this is because the dollar bill is thicker than paper.
Grab your dollar, here we go.
1. Grab the bottom right corner and fold it left to line up flush with the left side.
2. Fold the bottom left corner up using the blue line from picture 1 as the crease line.
3. Unfold, now fold the bottom of the dollar to the crease from step 2. It will look like pic 4.
4. Unfold. You will use the 2 creases(blue lines in pic 4) as a guide in step 5.
5. Fold the bottom left corner up as shown in pic 5. The crease will make a diagonal line from the left corner of the top blue line, to the right corner of the bottom blue line. Unfold.
6. Fold along the dotted line from pic 6. The crease will run through two previous creases. The blue dot in pic 6 shows where all the creases meet.
7. Fold the top of the bill down, the crease will lie on the dotted line.
8. It will now look like picture 8. Unfold.
9. Fold the bottom of the bill up to where the three creases meet(as shown in pic 9)
10. Fold the right side of the bill to the left, using the crossing creases from previous steps as a guide.
12. Fold the left side to the crease made from step 10. Unfold.
13. Fold bottom corners in as shown in picture 13. Unfold.
14. Fold bottom section up, see picture 14.
15. Flip bill over, There will be a crease already made(dotted line in pic 15.) fold this downward(away from yourself).